My Creative Arts Journey

 Creative Arts Started?

Creative Arts Started with an IDEA
I Sole Enterpreneur of Creative Arts, Binal Patadia would like to share my Journey & How CA started its Existence.
I was working in an IT firm. But over a period of time, wanted to start something of my own & had few ideas in mind while sitting in office. Also had started with few projects to work on my Ideas. It was back in 2016, when I gave my Idea a Name "Creative Arts"
Than after quiting my Job & having a Baby, I started making her learn basic things through different concepts. I made a Book for her with a Montessori Concept. Than I thought, if my Baby is Enjoying learning in such Fun Way, than why not I share this with other kids as well. I started creating books & it was appreciated by many mothers. Than my idea also went into creating some unique products with a concept of Personalization. I created few samples for my Own Daughter & started promoting them. It slowly started growing & became a huge success. Thats how i started getting new Ideas & started Growing with New Unique Products over a period of time. And thats why I Call my Daughter "My Product Model" as it all Started from her & her mumma's Idea & Hardwork did paid off. Its a Great Feeling working from Home, as I can Balance my Family & Work Life. I can give my Maximum Time with my Daughter & without missing out finer details of her growing life, Enjoying Motherhood along with my Career Goals!
We have still a long way to go & achieve my Goal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Remains Constant In Life

Idea of Blogging

SelfLove