Nothing Remains Constant In Life

Nothing Remains Constant In Life💭

This Line is Apsolutely True & So Much Relatable in Life. Thinking about it, Sitting Today & Flashing thru the Memories of Past...Makes me Realize this. Nothing has Remained the Same & Constant in my Life as Well. Starting from Childhood...the Friends in Neighbourhood, School Friends, Going out with Family all have Changed. Ofcourse, with Time, Things do Change but sometimes it really makes us think that whatever we have today & the Life which we are Living Right Now, is Not going to Remain Constant Either! ( Well on a Good Note...This Pandemic of Corona is also Going to be a Past which we all want to End) but if we think, the time we are spending with our loved onces, our Children, our Parents, Current Friends is all going to pass aswell. Life keeps moving but are we really Cherishing it?
Today when I think of my School Life, I badly MISS the Samosa I used to have in our Recess(Break Time). Ofcourse we can get Samosa today aswell anywhere but that Samosa(that feeling) is always Missed! God Knows where that Samosa wala must be right now who used to be there in front of my School! I also miss going to my Nani's place & ride Cycle with my Cousins. Badly Miss going to Marine Drive with my Besties & Eating Chaat on way back to Home from College! Time Passes but feeling still remains the Same. My School Friends, My College Friends, Office Friends, so on...So Good to see all have Grown & so many are now Parents like me. How People Facial Features Change, Ofcourse  I have also changed a lot but somewhere we all are Missing Old Times. Have we Realized that the Time has moved so fast...to me it still feels like yesterday I am sitting in my college lecture with my Friends! With Life our Priorities also Change. We are Growing Old day by day...Dreams in Mind...One Day definitely Going to be True. Lockdown was in a way Good, it did gave us time to realize our Inner Self. It gave us time (though not much for me as I am a Mother of a Toddler) to contact our friends & chat with them for hours which we hardly did during our Normal Routine days. We did need a Break from our Fast Super Busy Daily Routine & Spend some Time with our Loved Onces. Now though we really had have enough, really missing the super busy life...want to step out of House badly. But yes, in Lockdown so many of our Inner Skills have come out, all Chefs have Realized their Inner Skills...Going off the Topic I guess🤔 All I want to Say Is, Nothing is Going to Remain Constant in Life...Lets Cherish the Things which we have Today as it is also going to just be a Memory Tommorw😇 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idea of Blogging

My Creative Arts Journey